A personal mission statement identifies the way God has created you to contribute to the world. Moreover, it provides peace around your purpose, and gives you clarity and confidence to make a difference in the right way, and in the right places.
Connect the Dots 5 step process will reveal:
- What you do well.
- Who you are meant to serve.
- What motivates you most.
- Ways to keep filled and fulfilled as you live out your mission!
Scripture tells us that we are made in God's image to do good works. Knowing your mission statement helps you identify those works. Living out of your mission statement can help you:
- Clarify and/or confirm God's calling, which brings peace.
- Manage your time better, which gives you more margin for rest.
- Know when to say "yes" and when to say "no", without traces of guilt.
- Keep to areas where your heart and gifts intersect, which brings more fulfillment
- Gain more confidence as you serve, knowing God built you for that very purpose.
- Experience more of God because His Spirit will be working through you!
- ICF Certified Professional Life Coach, Group Coach & Team Coach
- Certified in emotional intelligence by MHS Systems
- Certified in Conflict Dynamics Profile by Eckerd College
- Qualified by the Association for Psychological Type in MBTI®
- Graduate, Northeastern Illinois University
- Member: International Coaching Federation (ICF) & Christian Coaches Network Int’l (CCNI)
- BetterUp! Coach: a transformational coaching platform that supports personal and professional growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
A FINAL NOTE: TRUST GOD
Jeremiah 29:11 says, For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future.” This is such a reassuring truth you can depend on, and Connect the Dots is a great way to explore or confirm those plans, but pray first to see if God is calling you to walk this road with Him at this time. Trust in His timing and depend on His love!